LED Corn Light & Retrofit Kit

Home> LED Lighting> LED Corn Light & Retrofit Kit

NON-WATERPROOF LED Corn Light

Summary

LED:SMD2835
Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27                                              
Angle:  360degree                                         
Material:  Aluminium PCB and heat sink                          
Fan:  Sunon Brand Fans                        
Driver:  Isolated, PF>0.95                          
Lifespan:≥30000H

  • Features
  • Specifications
  • Application

Features:

1.High efficiency and energy saving: under the condition of the same brightness, LED energy-saving lamps for 1000 hours only 1 KWH, ordinary incandescent 17 hours 1 KWH, ordinary energy-saving lamps, one hundred hours 1 KWH, so buy LED bulbs for energy saving hundreds of millions of electricity users.

2.Long life-span: LED super Grade energy-saving lamps using the theory of the life-span can reach more than tens of thousands of hours and ordinary incandescent lamp life 1000 hours.

3.The light health: no ultraviolet and infrared light, no radiation, no pollution.

Ordinary incandescent light bulbs, energy-saving lamp tube and contains ultraviolet and infrared light.

4.Green environmental protection: do not contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, thanks to recycling and utilization, and won't produce electromagnetic interference, ordinary tubes containing harmful elements such as mercury and lead, while the common electronic ballast of energy-saving lamps will produce electromagnetic interference.

5.Protect vision: driven by dc power supply, no stroboscopic, ordinary energy-saving lamps are ac drives, is bound to produce stroboscopic adverse to the eyes for a long time. Especially for children, young people have the best eyesight protection.

6.High luminous efficiency: fever, 90% of its

electricity into visible light, only 20% of ordinary incandescent electric energy into visible light, the other 80% of electrical energy into heat for limited resources is a huge waste.

7.High safety factor, the required voltage and current is small, less heat, no safe hidden trouble, can be used in the mines and other dangerous places.


NO.Part  NumberPowerSpecification
1 GCL-HCL-07B-120W120W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:13800LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ120*338MM
    6.Replaced:400WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Fan:SunonBrandFans
    10.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95
2 GCL-HCL-06B-100W100W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:11500LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ120*299
    6.Replaced:350WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Fan:SunonBrandFans10.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95
3 GCL-HCL-05B-80W80W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:9200LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ120*280MM
    6.Replaced:250-300WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Fan:SunonBrandFans
    10.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95
4 GCL-HCL-04B-60W60W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:6900LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ93*277MM
    6.Replaced:200WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Fan:SunonBrandFans
    10.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95
    11.Warranty:3years
5 GCL-HCL-03B-40W40W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:4600LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ93*257MM
    6.Replaced:120-150WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95
6 GCL-HCL-02B-30W30W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:3450LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ93*215MM
    6.Replaced:80-100WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95
7 GCL-HCL-01B-20W20W    1.InputAC85-277V
    2.CCT:2700-7000K
    3.Lumens:2300LM
    4.Socket:E39/E40/E26/E27
    5.Size:Φ93*185MM
    6.Replaced:60WCFLHPSetc
    7.Angle:360degree
    8.Material:AluminiumPCBandheatsink
    9.Driver:Isolated,PF>0.95


LED Corn Light are widely used in: hotel, conference room, factories or offices, commercial, residential or public facilities, schools, hospitals, corridors, stairs, warehouse, Iron, train, bus, etc.



Your Contact Infomation & Request

Full Name:
E-mail:
Telphone:
Company:
Your Message
CAPTCHA